Membership of the Welsh Springer Spaniel Club
Membership of the Welsh Springer Spaniel Club is open to everybody with an interest in the breed.
As a member you will benefit from:
- Receiving two full colour newsletters (January and July) annually.
- A comprehensive yearbook (October), in printed form delivered to your door. All the publications contain useful information and articles about Welsh Springer Spaniels.
- There is also a members “hotmail” and Facebook page that keep members updated on a more frequent basis throughout the year.
- Members will also receive discounts at Welsh Springer Spaniel Club run events such as shows, working events, training and seminars.
- Publicity on the website to promote any shows you may be judging.
- Your contact details published on the website if you have puppies available.
To become a member you can download a membership form to send to the Membership Secretary or fill out the online form by clicking here. For payment information please see below. By becoming a member you will be bound by the club`s Rules and Code of Ethics.
Welsh Springer Spaniel Club Subscription Rates
|per annum for a UK single membership
per annum for a UK joint membership of two people
per annum for a UK junior membership (under 18 years of age)
per annum for overseas membership in Europe (single or joint)
per annum for overseas membership outside Europe (inc Air Mail)
Joining Fee for all adult memberships (single & joint)
• Please make all cheques payable to: WSSC.
• The WSSC is unable to accept subscriptions that are not in Pounds Sterling.
RENEWAL SUBSCRIPTIONS should be sent directly to:
WSSC Membership List Coordinator, Southdown, 18 Old North Road, Wansford, Cambs. PE8 6LB
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS should also be sent to this address. Please use the Membership Application Form.
Memberships and renewals can now be paid through Paypal on the WSSC online shop, when using this method please email the Membership Secretary the transaction ID (and any new membership form) so your records can be updated correctly.
Related Pages:The Club Officers and Committee Membership Application Form Download Code of Ethics Members Address Book Newsletter Year Book Judging List Criteria Judging List Judging List Application Form